|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing|
|Delivery Time:||60 working days|
|Supply Ability:||5 sets/30 days|
|mixer chamber:||Cast Steel||Type:||Drop door and Internal|
1. Introduction of Product
Internal batch mixers such as the Banbury mixer are used for mixing or compounding rubber and plastics
1. Drop-type discharge
2. Pneumatic and Hydraulic ram
3. Intermeshing rotor & tangential rotor
4. CE & ISO
Oil Or Steam
Drop door Or Internal
It is mainly used for plasticizing, mixing and final mixing the stock
Chrome Plated and Alloy Hardfacing Electrodes
The mixer consists of two rotating spiral-shaped blades encased in segments of cylindrical housings. These intersect so as to leave a ridge between the blades. The blades may be cored for circulation of heating or cooling. Its invention resulted in major labor and capital savings in the tire industry, doing away with the initial step of roller-milling rubber.
3. Equipment list
1 main body 1 group
2 press hammer and cylinder 1 group
3 material feeding device 1 group
4 discharge device 1 group
5 transmission device 1 group
6 electric control device 1 group
7 oil pressure and lubricate device 1 group
8 tubing 1 group
1. PVC Artificial Leather;
2. PVC film
3. PVC plastic floor
4. PVC plastic sheet
5. Plastic mixer
6. Rubber mixer
5. Main Technical Parameter:
Working capacity of mixing chamber (L)
Rotating speed of rear rotor (r/min)
Main motor power (kw)
Pressure of compressed air (MPa)
6. Competitive Advantage:
1. The diversity of rotor type can meet different mixing requirements.User can choose any kind of rotors(the mixer with different rotor has different total volume and working volume.
2. Drive sysyem adopts DC motor or AC inverter motor to realize stepless speed adjustment or adopts Acmotor with gear box etc.The drive system has the advantages of steady drive,lower noise and long service life etc.
3. The standard rotr adopts the right drive system.According to users needs we also can supply the left drive system.
4.Drive sysyem adopts DC motor or AC inverter motor to realize stepless speed adjustment or adopts Acmotor with gear box etc.The drive system has the advantages of steady drive,lower noise and long service life etc.
5.On-site operation cabinets and electrical control cabinets adopt PLC communication,results in reduction of equipment troubles and installation cost.
1. Oversea installation guide.
2. Oversea test running
3. Oversea worker training
4. Technical support
5. supply of spare parts
6. Technical operation support
7. Formula and processing support
Two rotors mixer the relative rotation, the material from the feed mouth clamp into the roll gap by rotor extruding and shearing, after() through the roll gap above the top tied pien is divided into two parts, respectively along the chamber wall and the gap between the rotor before and after the return to roll gap above.In a week around the rotor flow, material is influenced by the shear and friction action, make rubber temperature rise sharply, lower viscosity, increased the wettability on the surface of the rubber in the compound, make good contact with rubber and compound surface.
9. Commercial Terms
1. Payment: 30% by T/T as advance payment, balance(70%) by T/T before shipment
2. Lead Time: 60 days after receiving the advance payment
3. Transportation: container, simple package ( PE film, salver)
4.Warranty period: From the day of the use of the machine in the buyer’s factory:
(1) The mechanical Parts: 12 months
(2) The electrical Parts: 6 months
5. Installations and Commissioning
(1) Commissioning will have been made before shipment
(2) Overseas Commissioning and charges
one or two technicians will be sent to the buyer to guide the installation and commissioning of the equipment if the customerrequests.
Customers need to pay the charge of our technicians.
(1) Round-trip Airplane Ticket
(2) Charges of transportation, accommodation and communication
(3) The allowance for the technicians is USD 80 per day for one person.
(4) An interpreter is needed.
6. Spare parts:
Spare parts for one year are needed for the customers, and we suggest that customers should buy the spare parts. (Fittings list will be provided.)
7. English manual, Figuration drawing and footing drawings are provided.